This week, CNNMoney is running a series of articles about China. I was interviewed on the topic of China's growing middle class. It is a good thing that mainstream media has started to pay more attention to China.
- Apple's sales in China reached $12 billion in 2011
- KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco bell opened 656 new restaurants in China last year alone
- Boeing predicts China's aircraft market will generate $200 billion revenue
- Has China a viable middle class? – The debate (chinaherald.net)
- CNNMoney launches international homepage to go after global audiences (thenextweb.com)